fitness life
Spread the love

Very few are capable of maintaining a fitness rhythm throughout their lives, not even those who have spent years taking care of their bodies. There are different stages in which you will have a lot of energy and you will meet your goals, while in others you will feel more down and you will have to put it aside.

Of course, this should not discourage you, because no matter what happens, you must continue trying to lead a fitness lifestyle to be as well cared for as possible. For this reason, in this article, we are going to detail the 10 best tips to start a fitness life and maintain it for a long time.

Start small

fitness tips

Suddenly making a lot of changes in our lives is unrealistic and can lead to mental exhaustion. Do not obsess. Start small and work small changes into your life over the weeks. If you used to drink a beer a day, try to make it once every two or three days, then without alcohol, and so on until a time comes when you can do without it.

The same with exercise, start by walking and not beating yourself up on your first day. Once you’re getting in shape, she goes to the gym and hits the machines. All this will take more time, but the change will be permanent and not temporary.

Change your diet

The first thing we must do is change 80% of our shopping list and make it healthy foods. Reserve the other 20% for the occasional whim, but try to avoid ultra-processed foods.

Make a list of what you do wrong

Try to realize what you are failing and write it down on a piece of paper. Writing by hand allows us to notice and integrate concepts much better. Thus, when you see what failures you can know how to solve it in a better way.

Don’t just look at the weight

Don’t obsess over being overweight alone. Go studying yourself and feel how you are changing, how your emotions and your thoughts are. The weight will always mark our progress objectively, but we must also take into account how we feel, how our clothes fit, and the sensation of feeling that we have lost fat.

Share your goals

Try to share your progress with the people who support and help you, who remind you of your goal when you are about to throw it all away. Of course, be very careful with those who try to sabotage your plans, either because they are not capable of doing it, or because they do not understand what you are doing, so many will discourage you but you should not pay any attention to them.

Being obsessive will get us nowhere

Being obsessive is one of the worst things that can happen to us. In addition, it is also extremely important to adapt calories to your body composition. 80-85% of what you eat should be natural and we should have fun with the remaining 15% as much as possible.

Do not compare yourself

Life on social networks is just a projection of something that is not real. Everyone has hidden problems that they will never bring up on Instagram. Therefore, never compare yourself to anyone and follow your firm path towards a fitness life.

Set medium-term goals

Write down your medium-term goals and see how every day you continue to do fitness, your life changes little by little.

Enjoy what you do

Choose food that motivates you and exercises that are really worth it to meet your goal. It is clear that to lose fat we must suffer a little, but all this must be backed by your motivation and desire.

Rest is the most important

Finally, exercise is the most decisive part of leading a fitness life, but so is rest. Muscle needs to rest and recover from workouts in order to grow. Growth hormone is increased when you are asleep, which allows our body to burn fat more efficiently.

You may also be interested in 5 Dorm Room College Cooking Hacks